60 kph - Romancing the Roads


If something has come close to defininf my love for travelling, the way I want to travel and things I want to really really do, its 60 KpH - The Motorcycle Travel Club.

60 KpH is about people who get together on their bikes and go for long journeys across the length and the breadth of the country. It combines the two of the best experiences one can have - Travelling and Biking. I always wanted to travel, see what all happens around the world, how people live, what makes them diferent from us and I wanted to travel extensively on bike, have long rides, feel the pulse on the bike and finally as one the old songs goes - cool wind in my head ... !

Travelling, I recently started with it. My firt ever experience was at ChandraTaal when I went there this November. It was a 3 Day trek and as soon as I embarked on the journey, I knew I had found my destiny.

People might give arguments and tell me whats the glory in going to a remote place in mountains and coming back after spending a night, I have only one response - Go for once and then ask the questions again.

No comments:

The Nidhi Kapoor Story

Did you like this post? May be you want to read my first book - The Nidhi Kapoor Story.

Check it out on Amazon or Flipkart?