Colour Blind

Once upon a time, I went to get my driver's license made. There were a few tests to be taken - including a colour blindness test. I flunked that test. I thought the inspector there was trying to fleece me and get bribe out of me. Anyways I got the license made and thats an old story.

Yesterday I was trying to download some files off rapidshare. Rapidshare uses CAPTCHA to fend off automated downloads. To download the file, I had to look at the following image and key it in. And I wasn't able to read it. I still can't.

I could get the file after refreshing the page and "decoding" another picture but thats not the point. The point remains I am now proven colour blind.. .!

No comments:

The Nidhi Kapoor Story

Did you like this post? May be you want to read my first book - The Nidhi Kapoor Story.

Check it out on Amazon or Flipkart?