Happy birthday Shahrukh Khan

SRK is one person I have started to idolize recently. If I was asked a reason for this sudden spring in admiration, I would not have any answers. Its just that he is one of those people who have achieved whatever they set out to do.

A friend told me about his life and times right from the time he was a schoolboy in Delhi. He has excelled at anything and everything he has put his hands into. Then in one of the interviews he has said he always wanted to conquer the world one day and hasn’t he realized it already (he has turned 42).

There are more things that I would like to write but as always I aint got no time to spare.

And yeah if anyone is actually reading this, please understand that my preferences in life have not changed. Men can also like (read admire) other men.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you seen the new India search engine www.ByIndia.com they added all the cool features of popular products like MySpace, YouTube, Ebay, Craigslist, etc. all for free to use and specifically for India. Anyone else try this yet?

ByIndia.com First to Blend Search, Social Network, Video Sharing and Auctions Into One Seamless Product for Indian Internet Users.

The Nidhi Kapoor Story

Did you like this post? May be you want to read my first book - The Nidhi Kapoor Story.

Check it out on Amazon or Flipkart?