Cubescape - Create your own pixelcraft.


Every once in a while comes something that brings that Wow feeling. Cubescape is one such thing. I stumbled onto it from a friends' blog and moment I saw it and worked on it, I was WOW.

The idea is simple. It gives you a two dimensional grid and you can drop tiny cubes on that grid. You can change the color. You can delete the cubes and then everything else is left to your imagination. Once you are done, you can save the creation and then can edit it later. Sweet and simple.

This is a link to my creation. I can see myself wasting a lot of time on this.

Reminds me of PointOfView - one of my favorite games on a Mac. I think I have a fetish with cubes and pixel art.

No comments:

The Nidhi Kapoor Story

Did you like this post? May be you want to read my first book - The Nidhi Kapoor Story.

Check it out on Amazon or Flipkart?