Rampyari


Rampyari: spelt as 'ra-m-pee-ar-i'
Definition: literally speaking denotes a car which is white in colour, is a 2000 make Wagon R with registration number of RJ145C 1491. on a metaphorical level, it is our getaway from the world on the weekends, where we become incommunicado with the usual trappings, especially the ones originating from office. The significance of Rampyari is so much that a highway and Rampyari matter more than the destination. All she needs is petrol and little care.

3 comments:

Vijay said...

Wanted to see your RAMPYARI once... :-)

Neo said...

one apt song for rampyari is 'fast car' by tracy chapman

Neo said...

You got a fast car
I want a ticket to anywhere
Maybe we make a deal
Maybe together we can get somewhere

Anyplace is better
Starting from zero got nothing to lose
Maybe we'll make something
But me myself I got nothing to prove

You got a fast car
And I got a plan to get us out of here
I been working at the convenience store
Managed to save just a little bit of money
We won't have to drive too far
Just 'cross the border and into the city
You and I can both get jobs
And finally see what it means to be living


You got a fast car
But is it fast enough so we can fly away
We gotta make a decision
We leave tonight or live and die this way

You got a fast car
But is it fast enough so you can fly away
You gotta make a decision
You leave tonight or live and die this way

The Nidhi Kapoor Story

Did you like this post? May be you want to read my first book - The Nidhi Kapoor Story.

Check it out on Amazon or Flipkart?