Day 5 of 21daysOfLockdown

Day 5.
Day 10. 

Not the best of the days, even though I started it off brilliantly. And I did catch up with a few friends from the past that clearly I've grown over, now that I met them on a video call, forced by the Covid-19 crisis.

All was ok, in fact, I took a break yesterday only when I did nothing but watch TV and fed myself crap - figuratively and in reality. Today was supposed to be the day I got back to work. And I did. To be honest. Right in the morning. I started with work and I don't know where I lost it.

As I write this, I am plonked in front of the TV, binging on some stupid content that I would not remember tomorrow and I don't know how to not do it. At this hour I was supposed to be out walking, or climbing the steps or something.

I think the inability to meet people at a Starbucks is eating away at my heart and head and all that.

I guess once I sleep it off, I will be ok.

This is it for the day. While you're here, see this 10-minute video.


See you tomorrow!

Previous posts in the series - 1, 2, 3, 4

No comments:

The Nidhi Kapoor Story

Did you like this post? May be you want to read my first book - The Nidhi Kapoor Story.

Check it out on Amazon or Flipkart?