Day 6 of 21daysOfLockdown

Day 6.
Day 11.

Today was day 6. And like most things human, life seems to have come to that point where I have accepted this as a new reality. It took me all of 11 days. To start getting comfortable with the idea of being alone, enjoying my own company and accepting that I will have to do the dishes, come what may. And while I was not sure about the idea, in the beginning, I am starting to see the benefit (the kitchen would not stink when I go to get myself that glass of water. 

Apart from that, today as well, like the last 2, 3 days, I could start work only after it was 1 PM. And then before I could list out the things that I was supposed to work on, it was lunchtime. And before I knew it, it was time for the siesta. And before I knew it, I had seen 5 episodes of Blacklist. And before I knew it, it was the time to go to bed! Where I am, writing this. 

If I were to talk about good things, I did the second day of Naval's 60 minutes a day for 60 days meditation challenge. It was tough today. Hopefully, it will get easier with time. Oh, I also started OMAD today (I ate some 1500 calories today, in one go) and I hope to continue to do so tomorrow. I did resist the temptation to have coke multiple times during the day. And I did not have coffee or peanut butter. Guess who's being a good boy! 

Of course, I did not work. Not on the website, not on the guitar, not on reading, not on my second book. And this has to change. Will try to do it from tomorrow. 

Wish me luck! 

Previous posts in the series - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

No comments:

The Nidhi Kapoor Story

Did you like this post? May be you want to read my first book - The Nidhi Kapoor Story.

Check it out on Amazon or Flipkart?