Day 32 of the lockdown

Day 32 of the lockdown.
Day 38 otherwise.

It is after a few days that I feel human myself again.

And what is this myself? Well, someone who's up and about early (as I write this, its 8 AM. Been up since 7 and puttering around the house, and right now I am sipping on to my coffee (with coconut oil and turmeric)). I feel that there is a lot to be done and no not in an overwhelming manner - in a good way. I am generally hopeful about life and work and all that. I know times are hard and things are tough and it will not be easy - especially for mercenaries like me. But I am hopeful. As hopeful as I have ever been in my life. Like acche din are just around the corner, even though its been almost 40 years now.

Thing is, I don't know what's helped me get up on the right side of the bed. This is one of those "khush hoon main aaj khamkha" days. You know when you are singing for no reason. Remember that ad from Cadburys? And while we are at it, see this post from Mar 2015. 

I am still sleeping as much. Or as less. Depends on how you look at it. I am still staying up late. I am still anxious. I am still having all the coffee that I must not have. I am not getting enough physical exercise. I am clearly not getting enough Vitamin D. Bank balance is now as negative as the amount of hair I have on my head. But I am generally being myself today.

I am sure there are things that are working below the surface - I don't know what those are and I want to identify those. Just that I have not done anything different yesterday compared to other days. Maybe I slept really well? Yesterday, there was this breeze that cooled the room a bit (my AC has conked off and I can't get it fixed till we open the lockdown). May be I will get used to a life where I don't need to AC to sleep? Fuck that would be amazing. It's always been a big big goal in my life! Let's see.

Apart from a tad better sleep, I am not sure what has changed. And anyway I sleep well on most days. There has to be something else at play. Need to figure out what that is. Maybe it will come to me?

That's about it I guess. 
Chalo kaam kare! Have loads to do :)

Previous posts in the lockdown series are - Day 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 11, 19, 30

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great bhaiya

Anonymous said...

Kaha ho aap aaj kal Mumbai ya Delhi

The Nidhi Kapoor Story

Did you like this post? May be you want to read my first book - The Nidhi Kapoor Story.

Check it out on Amazon or Flipkart?