What makes Indians, Indians?

After all that has been said and haerd about India at 60, Independence, Soceity, I was wondering what makes an Indian Indian?

Few intereting characterstics of us Indians are
- We like to read from borrowed someone else’s newspaper.

- In a crowded bus we want other passengers to make room.

- We will hang clothes on top of each other on one single nail,.

- We will bargain for 1 rupee for grocery but happily pay extra in shopping malls.
Please note that I am not trying to hurl abuses or mock Indians but its an honest attempt to figure out who we are and what makes us Indians.

I need more additions to the list. If someone can give me some inputs, I shall keep on adding to this list.

No comments:

The Nidhi Kapoor Story

Did you like this post? May be you want to read my first book - The Nidhi Kapoor Story.

Check it out on Amazon or Flipkart?