Monthly Report - May 2014

The fifth month of the year is gone. Here is the update.

Here are the thing that I did in this month
  1. #tnks was accepted by Grapevine. This means that I will be a published author in a few months. Yay!
  2. Had a net black month with poker. Hope to continue the run in June. 
  3. Still jobless. Like I was in May. And the months before that. I am looking for a naukri that gives me some money and some time. If you know of places that want to hire someone with 8 years of work-ex post MBA, please let me know. Some of my details are on my linkedin profile. I did interview at a few places and I now know how it feels to be on the asking side. 
  4. Launched onWriting.in. I dont know where would it end but I like what I've done with it. People have already said that its helpful for struggling writers. So a minor victory there! 
In June of 2014, these are the things that are on the cards
  1. I am traveling for almost 10 days in June. So I have like 20 days. In these 20 days, two key things would be onWriting.in and tnks' edit. 
  2. If I get time, I want to do things for Feb, Mar, Apr (sell giveaway sgElectra, work on Cpt ObvISIN and next plot)
  3. Clear Evernote.
  4. #poker. See all of grisped on youtube. 
  5. #36to30. I am done with Yoga. I would restart once I find a naukri. Meanwhile, I am trying to walk 10000 steps everyday. I post my progress here.
Thats about it from the month of May. All in all a good month. Hope more such months happen.

Over to you June.

Previous updates: JanFeb, Mar, Apr.

No comments:

The Nidhi Kapoor Story

Did you like this post? May be you want to read my first book - The Nidhi Kapoor Story.

Check it out on Amazon or Flipkart?