Keep Walking !

Keep Walking ...

Keep Walking is the tag line and brand identity for Johnie Walker and I kinda love it !

The words Keep Walking leave an indelible mark. Gives a lot of inspiration to people, at least me, to keep trying hard, keep working, keep striving, keep winning and above all KEEP LIVING.

There are lots and lots of people who would be very very good at things, great minds, excellent at thinking but would stick something stupid to their hearts and mind and drag themselves back.

Keep Walking is just a plain advertisement, but it epitomizes a way of life. People should take an example and learn. I have been collecting a few images of the Johnnie Walker advertisement campaigns and do I need to say that they were EXCELLENT.

Would be posting a few links in future... and till then KEEP WALKING !

No comments:

The Nidhi Kapoor Story

Did you like this post? May be you want to read my first book - The Nidhi Kapoor Story.

Check it out on Amazon or Flipkart?