Restarting Bloggin

After a hiatus of xxx months (insert a number here later), I have restarted blogging. I am not talking about this blog. This was always on. Just that the readership was changed to invite only. Hopefully, some people do read this (stats say, no one reads this).

I am starting two new ones. (?), to talk about serious things. Business, money, poker, life, India, travel etc. And Armchair Activist, to talk about all frivolous things.

And this one, War of Words stays. Private. This is where I shall talk about things that make me sad, happy, excited etc. Basically personal stuff. Things that I dont want the world to know. Things that I want to only share with few friends.

Spread the word :)

No comments:

The Nidhi Kapoor Story

Did you like this post? May be you want to read my first book - The Nidhi Kapoor Story.

Check it out on Amazon or Flipkart?