Untitled - 10th Mar 2012

If you are one of the two regular readers of this blog, you would have noticed that in the last few days, the frequency of posts has reduced considerably. I mean I have always been an intermittent writer, but in 2012, I got really active (33 posts, exlucding this one). Except for March.

When I look back at my calendar, I don't really see any meetings or travel schedules that would have prevented me from writing things on my blog! I guess I have been plain lazy.

And no, I dont have any annoucements to make, I dont have any grand plans to reveal and I dont have anything that could interest anyone. Until that time, tc!

No comments:

The Nidhi Kapoor Story

Did you like this post? May be you want to read my first book - The Nidhi Kapoor Story.

Check it out on Amazon or Flipkart?