Books Books Books

Although I am not one of those who would read and read and read. I read stuff when I am bored or when something is very highly recommended. I havent been able to read a lot of books but here is a complete list of books that I have read.

The list includes majorly fiction novels and some other interesting stuff.

-> Arthur Hailey - Airport

-> Buck Rodgers, Robert Shock - The IBM Way

-> Dan Brown - Angels and Deamons
-> Dan Brown - The Vinci Code

-> Eliyahu M. Goldratt, Jeff Cox - The Goal

-> Jeffery Archer - Sons of Fortune - Completed on 21st Sep 2004
-> Jeffery Archer - Honour Among Thieves

-> John Grisham - The Runaway Jury
-> John Grisham - The King of Torts
-> John Grisham - The Street Lawyer
-> John Grisham - The Testament
-> John Grisham - The Brethren
-> John Grisham - The Firm - Completed on 15th Aug 2004

-> Kim Woo-Choong - Every Street Is Paved With Gold

-> Mario Puzo - The Godfather

-> Paul Erdman - The Setup

-> Sidney Sheldon - Morning, Noon and Night

One good thing about books is that you get to learn about a few things without leaving your home. You would konw about the way things work in say the oposite end of the Globe, How people live in deep jungles in Africa, how do aeroplanes fly etc.

Also you can learn from other people's experiences. You can take clues from the events from other people's mistakes, great moves and be inspired.

As said so frequently, every coin has two faces and there are some very good reasons to read books and there are some reasons why I detested books.

The thing about books is that it makes one stick indoors. You would be spending long hous reading those huge novels etc. I have always been a person who would like to go out and staying indoors is the last thing I would ever do.

Also the books are at times biased. Well every form of information source is kinda biased. Talk about NewsPapers, Televisoin, Information Channels, I believe most of them are biased.

I want to add a brief summary about em. I just realized that I have read a lot of them and I don't remember the sequence of evetns ... Fors example, I don't know what happens in the Sons of Fortune or what was the ending of any Grisham... Blame it on my poor memory !

Edit Log:
15th Aug 2004 - Added The Firm
21st Sep 2004 - Added The Setup and Sons of Fotune
18th Apr 2005 - Added Honour Among Thieves, Angels and Deamons, The Vinci Code, The Runaway Jury and The King of Torts

Last Edited on 18th Apr 2005 @ 12:01 AM

The Nidhi Kapoor Story

Did you like this post? May be you want to read my first book - The Nidhi Kapoor Story.

Check it out on Amazon or Flipkart?