Ego Surfing !

While EgoSurfing today, I found out that a gaming website talks about me ... http://www.mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId%2C111226.

Ego Surfing sure reveals interesting things. One of the few could be searching for SAURABH GARG on YAHOO returns a page where 9 out of 10 resuts talk about me :D Can't stop grinning !

Another update ... I finished reading Honour Among Thieves by Jeffery Archer and since I have run out of material to read, I am back to the good old Godfather... I am trying to remember the sequence of events now. Another option was FountainHead but unlike a lot of people I did'nt find it that "intellectually stimulating" !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just bookmarked your blog. I will try to post often.

Do you think gas pricing is ever going to go down? I founds some gas saving tips at dominos pizza coupon


Keep in touch :)

The Nidhi Kapoor Story

Did you like this post? May be you want to read my first book - The Nidhi Kapoor Story.

Check it out on Amazon or Flipkart?