Counter-Strike - Date with the Destiny

Tomorrow on 24th April 2005, my Counter Strike clan MML would be entering a competition at Reliance Web World in Gurgaon. Last time when we went there, we eaily won the tourney and walked away with the prizes. This time, its different. I have been told that there are far too many teams and the teams are far too better. Anyways challenge and risk are my way of life and I am looking forward to the event.

People who would be helping me out there and are my clan members are ...
Pawanjit Singh Wasu aka MML | hitman
RajKiran Sharma aka MML | ICEman
Sudhanshu Gupta aka MML | Anathema
Saurabh Garg aka me aka MML | Krror_Singh

two other MML mmebers that would not be able to make it due to their commitments and academic rigor. The reasons would be explained sometime later when I would be having 1000000000 xtra minutes to type in. By the way they are Bethune Velamati and Satyajeet Gandhi.

And since I am talking about gaming and on top of it I am talkin about First Person Shooters and on top of it a team game, how can I end this post without mentioning kAgE? kAgE aka Kunal Garde happens to my mentor and I hope I get to beat him someday, somewhere in ANY game !!!!

1 comment:

Texacola said...

Blog searching for counter strike steam has lead me here, we have a great CS server with cash competitions and counter strike steam too. Thanks for the great blog!

The Nidhi Kapoor Story

Did you like this post? May be you want to read my first book - The Nidhi Kapoor Story.

Check it out on Amazon or Flipkart?