- I know a lot of things and want to know lot more.
- I read tons of material and my to-read list is growing exponentially everyday.
- I come in contact with a lot of wonderful people. And I need to stay connected with them.
- And finally I want to be able to manage my todo list on a daily basis.
I have decided I would use online tools for these tasks. Simply because Internet is now as ubiquitous as it could be and online tools are almost as good as offline ones. Also I want to use simple tools. Life is too complex anyways, why use complex tools?
So, here is a list.
- A pen drive for files that are too large to be shared on the Internet. And carry along data that is very critical that if Internet goes for a toss.
- del.icio.us - bookmark links, webpages and other things that I want to keep track of.
- pbwiki - take notes and invite comments
- Google Docs, Calendar - for creating lists and schedules
- Google Reader - to keep track on my reading list
- SaurabhGarg.com and septemberthe22nd.blogspot.com
- Slideshare and Scribd - for managing files, documents and presentations