- I am facing a wall. I this helps me keep distractions to the minimum.
- Listening to music I like. This helps in concentrating.
- The background noise is at bare minimum. For obvious reasons.
- There's a glassful of water next to me. And a loo within 10 seconds walking distance.
- My feet are free. Or read as, when I am not wearing any shoes. May be my brain is in my toes?
- I have a notepad and few pencils to scribble things on. I like taking notes!
- Lights are dimmed. Not too much of a brightness fan. Blame it on q3?
What helps you work better? Any more tips?