Bulllet - First memories

My first memories of a Bullet are from way back in 1999 (I was 17 that time). I was going for my admission to some college and I saw this firang driving past a road block on a bullet. He was bald. He was wearing a leather jacket. And he dint stop for the road block. In fact as he was getting away, he showed the finger to the cops. That time i dint even know the meaning of the finger.

Not that I would want to do something like that , I thought it was very cool. Probably one of the coolest things that I had seen then. Not that I want to emulate it now but still its the first images of Bullet and are itched firmly in my mind.

1 comment:

SG said...

Repetitive Mr. Garg!

The Nidhi Kapoor Story

Did you like this post? May be you want to read my first book - The Nidhi Kapoor Story.

Check it out on Amazon or Flipkart?