Day 57 of Lockdown

Day 57 of lockdown
Day 63 something 

So, it's been 10 days since I last wrote here. Time fucking flies. Even in this lockdown! I don't know about you guys but I have no clue where time is going. The days blur into nights and nights merge into the next day. The cycle continues. And things continue to move ahead. What remains behind is me, on the side of the road, watching the world go by. 

Anyhow. So yeah, 10 days. Not much has moved. I am still not sure about what I want to make of my life. This lockdown, which is nearing almost 2 months now should have given me the time and impetus to figure out. But I did not. I could not. Maybe that's how I will while all my life. 37 have gone past. Maybe that's how the next 80 odd would go? 

Ok. Enough of wallowing into self-pity. There are far larger things that I need to worry about. And work on. And get done. 

I don't really know what I want to write about. Just that I felt compelled to post something. Publish something. I had to. You know how it is? Something from within you moves you and then that makes you act. You know when you can't explain? Like that famous quote form Joker? He said, 
I’m like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn’t know what to do if I caught one, you know, I just do…things.

See it here

So yeah, there's nothing much to report. Just that I had to sprinkle some life into the dying blog. Matlab, if I have not written in 10 days despite not having anything substantial to work on, there must be some serious draught. 

No? 
 
Previous posts that I wrote during the lockdown are - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 11, 19, 30, 32, 34, 35, 37, 39, 45, 47

No comments:

The Nidhi Kapoor Story

Did you like this post? May be you want to read my first book - The Nidhi Kapoor Story.

Check it out on Amazon or Flipkart?