An Experiment - for the Wisdom of the Crowds

I sent out this email to about 200 people...

Hi,

You are recieving this email because you have added me as a friend.

I am conducting an experiment. I request a simple favour from all you guys.

If you were told to guess the number of characters in my password (am giving a hint that my password for all webservices is same), what would it be? Please send in your answers to septemberthe22nd@gmail.com because it would be difficult to compile data in here. It would also be helpful if you could give a reasoning for the same.

For example a sample reply could be 8 and why 8? becuase all the websites ask for atleast 8 characters in the password)

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Saurabh Garg

Once I recieve the replies, I would give out more details on the nature of the experiment, result and the further details about it.

No comments:

The Nidhi Kapoor Story

Did you like this post? May be you want to read my first book - The Nidhi Kapoor Story.

Check it out on Amazon or Flipkart?