- Organize a trip to Leh in June 2009.
- Work with Mutiny and its print edition efforts.
- Discover India, using post offices as a medium.
- Create a society akin to Mensa or TED where only criteria for membership is intellect. Its a group of eccentrics, megalomaniacs and talented individuals.
- Learn Urdu.
- Master the art of playing Poker.
- Start a book club for reading enthusiasts in Mumbai and elsewhere in India.
... all at the same time.
Basically I am responsible for spreading myself too thin at all times and hence this lingering feeling that I never complete anything. Any remedies anyone?