KK - Pyar Kay Pal

Yesterday we had the farewell party for our senoirs and like all the parties at MDI, this one was also excellent.

when the party ended, I was sitting in front of the mess and somehow the DJ played PAL. I had to run to the floor and I stood with my ears to the woofers and speakers. The song is SEXY, the speakers were EXCELLENT and the DJ was AMAZING. He knew where to stop to music and where to give effects. It was awesome to listen to that song with so much energy behind it. I would recommnd everyone and anyone to atleast try listening it to once at full volume. I sang along it on top of my voice and after that I hardly was able to speak.

Here is my favorite song from my favorite singer...

Pyar kay Pal - KK

Hum, rahe ya na rahe kal,
Kal, yaad aayenge yeh pal,
Pal, yeh hain pyaar ke pal,
Chal, aa mere sang chal,
Chal, soche kya,
Chhoti si hai zindagi,
Kal mil jaaye,
to hogi khushnaseebi,
Hum, rahe ya na rahe, yaad aayenge yeh pal...
Hum, rahe ya na rahe kal,
Kal, yaad aayenge yeh pal,
Pal, yeh hain pyaar ke pal,
Chal, aa mere sang chal,
Chal, soche kya,
Chhoti si hai zindagi,
Kal mil jaaye,
to hogi khushnaseebi,
Hum, rahe ya na rahe, yaad aayenge yeh pal...

Shaam ka aanchal odhke aayi,
Dekho voh raat suhaani,
Aa likh de hum donon milke,
Apni yeh prem kahaani,

Hum rahe ya na rahe yaad aayenge yeh pal,

Aane waali subha jaane,
Rang kya laaye deewaani,
Meri chaahat ko rakh lena,
Jaise koi nishaani,

Hum rahe ya na rahe, yaad aayenge yeh pal,
Hum rahe ya na rahe kal,
Kal, yaad aayenge yeh pal,
Pal, yeh hain pyaar ke pal,
Chal, aa mere sang chal,
Chal, soche kya,
Chhoti si hai zindagi,
Kal mil jaaye to hogi khushnaseebi,
Hum rahe ya na rahe, yaad aayenge yeh pal
Hum rahe ya na rahe, yaad aayenge yeh pal


Awesome song...

If you want to listen to the song online, here is the link on Raaga.com at the URL http://www.raaga.com/channels/hindi/movie/V000234.html
Since m talking about my favorite singer, here is a link that talks in detail about KK... http://www.hindilyrix.com/singers/singer-k-k.html.

I want to write so much about KK here in this post but right now its 1:11 AM and I havent slept for last two days and have a class at 8:30 in the morning tom. Will try to add stuff later...

No comments:

The Nidhi Kapoor Story

Did you like this post? May be you want to read my first book - The Nidhi Kapoor Story.

Check it out on Amazon or Flipkart?